Cracked Salve is for healing and repairing damaged, abraded skin or calming insect bites. This single salve has so many uses! It’s a wonderful blend of oils that work to moisturize, repair and sooth problem skin. Mild eczema has seen benefits with regular use of Cracked Salve. Keep one tin at your desk, kitchen sink and nightstand. That way you’re ensured never being without! A natural alternative to Neosporin or Aquaphor type products. Completely free of dyes, colorants and mineral oil.
Use cracked salve on:
- cracked cuticles
- rough or abraded skin
- small cuts
- elbows and knuckles
- Heels and toes
- Insect bites
- Mild eczema
- Dry lips
- Newly tattooed skin
What’s in it?
- Shea Butter helps to soothe, hydrate, protect and revitalize damaged skin
- Beeswax is an excellent emollient and protects healing skin
- Tamanu Oils’ benefits are notable for scarring, rashes, minor cuts and abrasions
- Plantain Oil is for seriously dry skin, skin irritations and bug bites
- Comfrey Oil rebuilds skin tissue and improves healing time
- Avocado Oil for eczema and other problem skin conditions
- Argan Oil delivers deep hydration to skin and nails
- Calendula Oil is anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial
- Aloe Extract is highly anti-inflammatory and helps with healing
- Lanolin is super hydrating and protective to skin
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant and soothing
- Allantoin hastens the growth of new healthy tissue
- Thieves Essential Oil Blend (Clove, Lemon, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Cinnamon) is antimicrobial and anti-fungal
Comes in a 1 oz or 2 oz food grade tin with a twist on/off cap.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease.